The information below should answer most of your questions regarding purchasing from this site – if you have a question that is not answered here please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me, Anna Anfield on
(02) 6674 1320 or international on +61 2 6674 1320.
Vegetable Life Products Pty Ltd is an Australian company.
Our postal address:
PO Box 1931, Kingscliff NSW 2487 Australia
B/H Phone +61 26674 1320
Trading Street address:
Boomerang Street, Kingscliff NSW 2487 Australia
We guarantee that Maca Gold™ is 100% pure, Organic, with no fillers or flow agents, and comes from above 12,500ft and is therefore the Chacon variety that has been the local ‘medicine food’. Maca Gold™ has always sourced it’s maca from the same valley at 14,300ft that was always distributed through the same Peruvian family for generations.
All our products carry a money back guarantee. We will refund you the cost of your goods if you are unhappy with the performance of our product.
This guarantee does not cover unusual damage or damage arising from non adherence to manufacturers guidelines.
Vegetable Life Products does not and will not use, sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We collect only the information required to serve you effectively and efficiently.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes – we do – you will have the option to chose which international service is suitable for your needs and your price range.
What currency are your prices listed in?
All Prices on our web site are listed in Australian Dollars.
How do you ship your goods?
Goods are sent by Australia Post.
What are my International shipping choices?
Internationally goods are sent via
- Express International – which generally takes between 4-8 days to arrive depending on your location. Which also has tracking details provided.
- Standard International – which generally takes between 6-10 days to arrive depending on your location. Which also has tracking details provided.
- Economy Air International – which generally takes between 8-12 days to arrive depending on your location. *parcels are required to be under 2kg in weight, no tracking provided, but can be the cheaper option.
- Economy Sea International – which generally takes between 2-3 months to arrive depending on your location. Cheapest option but no tracking provided.
You will be given an option to choose your preferred International shipping service at time of order when you identify the country you wish to have order sent to.
How long does it take you to send the item?
Items are usually sent the first business day of ordering . However please note that our cut-off time for order processing is 2.00pm AEST Monday to Friday, Any orders received after that time, or on a non business day, will be sent the next business day. So if choosing express post please take that into account, as it may delay your delivery time.
Do you give Refunds?
Yes- if you are unhappy with our products and return them to us we will issue a refund for the cost of the product. We do ask however that you provide us feedback to why you are sending the product back so we have opportunity to reply to and appreciate your concerns.